From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jake Anderson
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 12:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: JOBGROUP in JCL

Hi

Is there anyone who have started taking the advantage of JOBGROUP ?

I am still trying to understand this functionality.

Since I see the JOBGROUP statement being used in JOBCARDS as well also the
manual says about running a set of JOBS run together.

What does it mean by running a set of JOBS together ? Is it like executing in
parallel ?

Apology for my ignorance

Jake