From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of David Mingee
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 11:19 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBM-MAIN] JOBGROUP in JCL

This is a test.  Please ignore.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 4:44 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JOBGROUP in JCL

Okay - so I did not spell magazine correct

So it should read (for those of you that copy and paste)

IBM SYSTEMS MAGAZINE JOBGROUP

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,

Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries comply with applicable Federal civil rights
laws and
do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability or
sex. Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries do not exclude people or treat them
differently
because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.

English: ATTENTION: If you do not speak English, language assistance services,
free
of charge, are available to you. Call 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711).

Español (Spanish): ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios
gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711).

繁體中文(Chinese):注意:如果您使用繁體中文,您可以免費獲得語言援助
服務。請致電 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711)。

Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole): ATANSION: Si w pale Kreyòl Ayisyen, gen sèvis
èd
pou lang ki disponib gratis pou ou. Rele 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711).

Polski (Polish): UWAGA: Jeżeli mówisz po polsku, możesz skorzystać z bezpłatnej
pomocy językowej. Zadzwoń pod numer 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711).

한국어 (Korean): 주의: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스를 무료로
이용하실 수 있습니다. 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711)번으로 전화해 주십시오.