From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Steve Smith
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:59 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RDJFCB function in C++

+1

C's support for imbedded assembler is sometimes useful for a very few
instructions.  I've attempted ATTACH in imbedded asm code, and the result was
hideodious (and I found a bug anyway).  The linkage for Metal C is quite
standard and easy to use, plus you get stack space, so there's usually no need
for GETMAIN. "Full" C may require LE conventions, although there may be options.