On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

> e.g.
>
> #ifdef __MVS__
> extern "OS" {
> #endif
>     void ABEND(const int code, const int reason);
>     int GETJESND(char JES_node[9]);
> #ifdef __MVS__
> }
> #endif
>
> Charles

​Thanks! I now see where you're coming from by using the extern "OS" {...}.
I will go into an internal three way argument over which is better to do:
(1) Use the extern "OS" facility to use a historic OS calling sequence or
(2) structure my HLASM code to have a C calling sequence. Most likely I'll
decide "it depends" on what I think the usage will be.

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove
it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown