Hello,

I have two REXXs in USS on z/OS that I execute from a URL.  The ‘say’
re-directs to a website.   Is it possible to execute these in a batch job?  And
if yes,  how will I know they worked?

 Thanks,
Mary Kay

1. This url:    https://mvs.humana.com/HUMcgi/url1.sh
executes this REXX to point to another mainframe webserver.

/*  REXX  */
/******************************************************
/*         This is code for transferring to a web page.
/*
/*     02/07/18  this works!!
/******************************************************
 say 'location:https://syss.humana.com/perftune'
 say
 return 0

2. This url:   https://mvs.humana.com/HUMcgi/url.sh
executes this REXX to go to a different server(non-mainframe)

/*  REXX  */
/*         This is code for transferring to a web page.           */
/*
/*   02/07/18  This works!!   has to have return 0                */

 say  'location:https://dev-odssvcs.humana.com/ods/dbflashlistener/?quer
y=0&propagate=true'
   say
return 0