Hi Elardus - Thanks very much for your support.

I was specifically looking at effort / man hours estimate for supporting
standard z/OS MF infrastructure which does not include H/W support.
Basically wanted to
how many FTEs does the industry standard recommend for no of LPARs. etc.,
for DB2 sysproc activities , cics sysprog activities etc.

Any one has any further inputs please advise.
have nice day.