On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:13:05 -0800, Tom Ross wrote:

>RFE for a change to our SYSOPTF support as: "AVAILABLE: Use PARMDD"

Yaaay!

Now you may have to deal with, "But that's not the way we planned to do it."

If PARMDD refers to a SYSIN it supports symbol substitution (almost) like
EXEC PARM=.  There are a few annoying differences.

Of course, PARMDD may be a concatenation of library option members (like
SYSOPTF).  And someone suggested using DDNAME= for more flexibility
(again, like SYSOPTF).

-- gil