We have a customer using our file server to synchronise 200,000 odd members
with a PC-based source manager. Each download

requires a data set allocation which generates IGD10xI messages in the
server's JESYSMSG file, about five lines per member.

So they are getting millions of messages filling up the spool resulting in
their ops shutting down the server. Is there anyway via

JES2 or SMS to suppress these messages? Preferably on a per-job basis rather
than globally, although since this is only a problem on

the initial sync globally might be acceptable for a short while. These are
not syslog messages so the usual techniques using MPF, NetView, etc will not
work.

Thanks

Robin