Timothy:

Thank you sir, does z/OS CONNECT EE come as part of z/OS or as additional
cost ?
To write a STC for example do I need the z/OS Web Enablement kit ?

Based on what i have read it seems like we would need it . I have to
provide information to my management.
We are an ISV part of Partnerworld , so we are an IBM customer..

Thanks Again ,
Scott

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 2:32 AM Timothy Sipples <sipp...@sg.ibm.com> wrote:

> REST APIs for provisioning z/OS services are available via the z/OS
> Management Facility, which is part of the base z/OS operating system.
> Here's the link to the z/OS 2.3 documentation:
>

> https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.3.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r3.izua700/izuprog_CloudProvisioning.htm
>
> You might be thinking of z/OS Connect Enterprise Edition. Once the services
> are provisioned, z/OS Connect EE provides bidirectional REST APIs to/from
> z/OS services, for example to/from CICS Transaction Server for z/OS:
>
> https://www.ibm.com/us-en/marketplace/connect-enterprise-edition

> Timothy Sipples
> IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM Z & LinuxONE,
> Multi-Geography
> E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com

*IDMWORKS *

Scott Ford

z/OS Dev.

“By elevating a friend or Collegue you elevate yourself, by demeaning a
friend or collegue you demean yourself”

www.idmworks.com

scott.f...@idmworks.com

Blog: www.idmworks.com/blog

*The information contained in this email message and any attachment may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any
printout thereof.*