Len Sasso wrote:
>I'm sorry, but I meant accessing, via a REST API, an external
>Website and downloading a file from the external site?

You could use either the z/OS Client Web Enablement Toolkit (for basic
function) or z/OS Connect Enterprise Edition (fuller function) to do that.
z/OS would then be the "client," and you'd be accessing a REST API
somewhere else -- provided by some other system, which could be anything
(including another z/OS system).

As an aside, that's not really the highest, best use of REST APIs.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM Z & LinuxONE,
Multi-Geography
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com