On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 14:31:18 -0700, Gerhard Adam <gada...@charter.net> wrote:

>Just seems like a lot of discussion trying to pass 22 arguments, when the
>limit is 20.

You're right. Only, as I was not aware of the existence of that limit...

>After that it's merely a question of how you can convey the information using
>whatever means you have available.

I am using now a different separator character (one I am rather sure will never
occur in the value of the arguments to pass), glueing all arguments together
into one and parsing them back out in the invoked function. That does the trick.

Cheers,

Jantje.