From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
Ward Able, Grant <gwarda...@dtcc.com>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 10:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Assembler calling DSNTAIR

I have an Assembler program linked AMODE(31) RMODE(24). It makes SQL calls and
under some circumstances I will call DSNTIAR to printout the DB2 error &
diagnostic info.
The call statement I am using for this is:

CALL  DSNTIAR,(SQLCA,(6),LRECL),LINKINST=BASSM,MF=(E,PARM)

Yet I am getting an S0C4 abend in DSNTIAR. I thought that using LINKINST=BASSM
would have resolved this for me.
Any hints or clues about this?

Regards – Grant.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice,
there is.

There is no such thing as the Cloud. It is just somebody else’s computer.

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it
over? - John Wooden

DTCC Internal (Green)
DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The
viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.