From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
Ward Able, Grant <gwarda...@dtcc.com>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 11:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Assembler calling DSNTAIR

Thanks for the response Shmuel.
COMPLETION CODE      SYSTEM = 0C4      REASON CODE = 00000004

I am usually a CICS programmer, so batch abends are slightly foreign to me.
My own program's savearea is addressed by R13. What format? Heck I don't know!
The DSECT starts with DS 18F, if that helps.
DSNTIAR is linked into my loadmod.

It seems as if I need a serious batch dump debugging refresher!

Regards - Grant.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice,
there is.

There is no such thing as the Cloud. It is just somebody else's computer.

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it
over? - John Wooden

DTCC Internal (Green)