Although a SET DIAG=00 when coding the same parm without the VSM on the front
of it. And a D DIAG shows

IGV007I 10.27.59 DIAG DISPLAY 034
VSM TRACK CSA(ON) SQA(ON)
VSM TRACE GET(OFF) FREE(OFF)
VSM CHECKREGIONLOSS(665K,50M)
VSM ALLOWUSERKEYCSA(YES)
VSM BESTFITCSA(NO)
VSM USEZOSV1R9RULES(YES)
TRAPS NAME()
CBLOC
  VIRTUAL24()
  VIRTUAL31()
REUSASID(YES)
ALLOWUSERKEYCADS(NO)
AUTOIPL SADMP(NONE) MVS(NONE)
FREEMAINEDFRAMES(YES)
FF31HIGH(YES)

Dave Jousma
Manager Mainframe Engineering, Assistant Vice President
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB2H
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.2717