From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jim Mulder
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:33 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: IBMVSM,ZOSMIGV2R3_NEXT_VSM_USERKEYCOMM

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

On any currently supported release of z/OS,  in DIAGxx, you can specify

ALLOWUSERKEYCADS(NO)

  This will cause a 01D-xx0015xx  abend when an attempt is made to obtain a
user key (8-15) SCOPE=COMMON data space.

On z/OS 2.3 (but not on lower releases),  in DIAGxx,  you can specify

NUCLABEL ENABLE(IARXLUK2)

  This will cause a 08F-1C abend when an attempt is made to use CHANGKEY to
change subpool 247 or 248 common storage to  a user key (8-15).

 I will look into getting this documentation added to APAR OA53355.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION EXTERNAL
EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.