From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John McKown
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 9:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] smp/e question - PTF relinks, but
missing CSECTs.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:41 AM Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

> What was on the APPLY statement?

​It is my standard. The BYPASS _might_ be part of the problem, but I really
don't see why it would cause _this_ error.

  SET    BOUNDARY (MVST100)
                  .
  APPLY
         ASSEM
         JCLINREPORT
         GROUPEXTEND
  BYPASS(HOLDSYSTEM(ACTION,DELETE,DOC,DEP,AO,IPL,
                    EC,DYNACT,MULTSYS,EXIT,DOWNLD,
                    RESTART,ENH,MSGSKEL))
         SOURCEID (
                   RECNTS29
                  )
         RETRY(YES)
                .​

​RECNTS29 is the name that I assigned to the latest RSU that I downloaded just
a month or so ago.​

> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
> http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3