From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 12:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Friday Strangeness ISRDDN ENQ ?

SDSF issue. "ENQ * *" shows everything.

Format:  ENQ (major-name) (system-name)
    major-name is the enqueue major name to process including
    * (any string of characters) or % (any single character).
    The default is SYSDSN.

    system-name is the MVS system name, up to 8 characters
    including * (any string of characters) or % (any single
    character).  The default is the local system name.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company