While I have some sympathy for wanting new content to be delivered in whatever
way is easiest and/or most maintainable, I just can't agree that dropping
the old web pages has any benefit. So now, instead of clicking on a book
and seeing the content, I have to download a pdf or a boo file? Why would
I? Almost all of my z/OS bookmarks are now dead. I guess that's one way
to force us to use the knowledgecenter.

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513