On 10/24/2018 8:50 AM, Andy wrote:
HI - Thought maybe someone can help us, our company plans on closing down port
21 for FTP traffic from the mainframe to outside the company. We have FTPS and
SFTP on the mainframe using other ports. How do we get like orders from shopz
or send dumps to IBM if we can't use port 21 even if its FTPS or encrypted.

I don't know about sending dumps, but to download software product and service orders from IBM to your z/OS you can use HTTPS instead of FTPS. Check it out here (watch the wrap): https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.3.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r3.gim3000/dsetups.htm

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development