From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Joseph Reichman
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 1:02 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: LXRES best practices

Hi

Just went thru Peter Relson presentation Presentation ״Session 17096” on
extended addressability

My question is I guess it’s always better to use a reusable LX  With a sequence
number That’s way if your server goes down the system can assign it to another
process System Service such as Storage can store their LX in the CVT Not that
simple for a regular application Thanks