From: "Dana Mitchell" <mitchd...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 1:43:03 PM
Subject: Re: Knowledge Centre - (was Re: Rant)

I have another challenge with Knowledge Centre, I'm using KC4Z and loaded the
z/OS 2.2 content. When I do a search for a keyword, all the search results just
say 'Found in: z/OS 2.2.0'. Instead it would be much more helpful if it could
say what product, manual, even chapter that each search hit was found in. Is
there any way to get it to say that?

Dana