On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 13:43:03 -0600, Dana Mitchell wrote:

>I have another challenge with Knowledge Centre,  I'm using KC4Z and loaded the
>z/OS 2.2 content.   When I do a search for a keyword,  all the search results
>just say 'Found in: z/OS 2.2.0'.   Instead it would be much more helpful if it
>could say what product, manual,  even chapter that each search hit was found
>in.   Is there any way to get it to say that?

I get the most satisfactory result with Google:
    Keyword1 Keyword2 ... site:ibm.com

This usually displays a manual page with a pulldown where I can select release
and a path map where I can select paragraph, section, or ToC.

Usually.

And it's not "4Z".

(Is there any confirmation of the rumored Second Coming of LOOKAT?)

-- gil