Don't know, maybe some do.  I would advise following the book, examining
the code, and maybe experimenting to get the results that seem to work the
best (fsvo best).

Your issue came up from assembling on a higher level than you executed on.
Gotta be careful with that.  I do think IBM might have produced a better
error.  Something that resolved to "I don't support parmlist version > 2,
and you gave me a 3."

sas

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 7:59 PM Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

> Do others here agree with that advice? Eschew MF=(E,...,COMPLETE) ?
>
> Charles

sas