Disagree.

Obviously place as much as possible in the LIST form, but if it is not
repeated that much you can use COMPLETE without worries.

Using PLISTVER=MAX on the MF=E declares that the running system is at least
the level of the system that compiled. Never a good idea for a vendor. Use the
keywords that you need and let the macro figure out the version required.