I like tape too, especially since we introduced a VTS its connections were
initially 'faster' than disk, which could only catch up with new disk systems.
After the tape-to-disk migrations of decades ago, I started disk-to-tape
migrations again to gain disk space. Sadly there were not many candidates
(Large, sequential, single open).

Kees.

33014286