From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Bill Giannelli <billgianne...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:30 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SMPe "rollout" of maintenance

When I obtain maintenance for an RSU (e.i. for Db2 RSU1902).
I receive and apply, then implement first in one of our 2 sand boxes, leaving
our 2nd sand box at our prior maintenance level.
My question is, before I have rolled out the new maintenance, what if I need a
one off PTF for the prior maintenance?
Should 2 CSIs be kept? One for new maintenance and a second one for a prior
maintenance level.
Thanks
Bill