The EZBNMIFR Network Management Interface will probably be of help here, it
will tell you pretty much everything about the TCP/IP stack.

Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Stan Weyman
Sent: 29 April 2019 19:00
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: TCPIP IP address for current LPAR

   Is there an accessible control block that holds the IP address (or
addresses) for the current LPAR I'm running on?   I have need to pass back this
address to another remote application and would prefer to interrogate a control
block rather than issue commands to obtain same a la D TCPIP,,NETSTAT,HOME
(although this would be my alternative).   A sample snippet of code would be
great but the location should let me get there.

   Is there any other option that getting the @ from a control block or using D
TCPIP,,NETSTAT,HOME?

   Thanks ahead of time

      Regards