From:   Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   17/05/2019 15:18
Subject:        Re: Ancient DASD connectivity
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

T A unit attached to a CU; it was the CU that attached directly to the
channel. There is some overloaded nomenclature here; the control function
of an A unit is entirely different from a control unit.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mason.gmu.edu_-7Esmetz3&d=DwIFAw&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=BsPGKdq7-Vl8MW2-WOWZjlZ0NwmcFSpQCLphNznBSDQ&m=sbtcjKhJzgcjkqtihVmO6CFwHrRj5q-KUW7yT03NU7Q&s=UjmNKh0zJMgKPveYfD_9y2AfqLn86GvSJJsO6tUpx0Y&e=