Curious what people are using, if they are anymore, to send
pages/text's/notifications/etc. from z/os to people on call.   The software we
have been using runs on a Windows 7 box, which I need to get rid of and/or
replace.   Rather than continue what we have been doing for 25 years, curious
as to what other people might be doing for this.

The easiest thing I can think of is to change my alerting automation to send an
e-mail/txt message to the cellphone of the person on call.

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas.

Dennis