If you have an automation product or something that can send emails externally,
then something like opsgenie works nicely.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Mark Jacobs
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Page/Alert notifications from z/os

Yes. Your automation product, in concert with your production scheduling system
should be able to send emails to any interested party and their cellphones.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com