From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Longnecker, Dennis
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 12:16 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXT] Page/Alert notifications from z/os

Curious what people are using, if they are anymore, to send
pages/text's/notifications/etc. from z/os to people on call.   The software we
have been using runs on a Windows 7 box, which I need to get rid of and/or
replace.   Rather than continue what we have been doing for 25 years, curious
as to what other people might be doing for this.

The easiest thing I can think of is to change my alerting automation to send an
e-mail/txt message to the cellphone of the person on call.

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas.

Dennis

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you received
material from any device.