On 8/8/2019 2:35 PM, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 18:15:10 +0100, CM Poncelet wrote:
                 1,'PGM(ISRBRO) PARM(ISRBRO01)'   *<==== Change it to
this in your ISR@PRIM panel to use BROWSE instead of VIEW as default*
Are you saying that making that change will prevent Edit's trimming trailing
blanks on save?  I don't believe so.  (Except that it makes it impossible to
save.)

Gil,

PRESERVE ON/OFF controls what the editor does with trailing blanks in a VB record. PRESERVE ON will preserve any REAL trailing blanks (based on RDW), PRESERVE OFF will truncate any trailing blanks. I'm good with PRESERVE OFF. Isn't that why God invented VB?

Regards,
Tom Conley