The only zCX specialty engine eligibility is for zIIP.

Sent from my iPad

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__actionsoftware.com_support_&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=BsPGKdq7-Vl8MW2-WOWZjlZ0NwmcFSpQCLphNznBSDQ&m=07a4w1Oe7qAc_B5735tI4NwjfFsdq5gX1PCy7KKd0SA&s=DtrTZ0wHNAJJT6VoTRVuhDQbrqgHhdaPVmQux2FjPTk&e=

>Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.