I suspect anyone who knows is under NDA and cannot post here :)
I have noticed that WLM has a CBP field in various places, documented as
Reserved.
HMC has added extensive support to configure CBP processors in lpars, with
much the same characteristics as CP.
This is different from SSC which is limited to IFL or CP., I haven't
noticed CBP being added for SSC (but it might be).
z/OS has recently shipped support for system automation (such as GDPS)
managing CBP on z14 and z15.
Lots more similar support being pre-positioned, if you read the PTFs and
manual updates.
Not too hard to guess how CBP will work, given that today only zIIP is
allowed for zCX. .