Folks,

Remind me, is RUCSA support a chargeable feature?  I find nothing in the
manual, the only clue I find is it is a separate line-item in ShopZ, so
thinking it may be chargeable, and enabled via IFAPRDxx?   Just looking for a
bit of confirmation

Dave Jousma
AVP | Manager, Systems Engineering
[cid:image003.png@01D4F915.C9E34050]

Fifth Third Bank  |  1830 East Paris Ave, SE  |  MD RSCB2H  |  Grand Rapids, MI
49546
616.653.8429  |  fax: 616.653.2717

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this
e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the
intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer
system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.