On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 19:38:33 +0000, Jousma, David wrote:

>Remind me, is RUCSA support a chargeable feature?  I find nothing
>in the manual, the only clue I find is it is a separate line-item in
>ShopZ, so thinking it may be chargeable, and enabled via IFAPRDxx?
>Just looking for a bit of confirmation

Seems to be chargeable. From the z/OS 2.4 announcement:
<quote>
Removal of support of YES setting for VSM ALLOWUSERKEYCSA DIAGxx
parmlib parameter: z/OS V2.3 will be the last release of z/OS to support
the YES setting for the VSM ALLOWUSERKEYCSA DIAGxx parmlib
parameter. If you run any software that requires the setting of this
parameter to YES, the software will need to be changed to no longer
require the setting of this parameter to YES or the optional priced RUCSA
feature will be required.
</quote>

--
Tom Marchant