On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:30:31 -0600, Lionel B Dyck wrote:

>The biggest gain was using the environmental stem for bpxwunix that I
>implemented this morning after some testing.  I will check out that
>bpx_shareas shortly as it sounds interesting.

Details?  What did you put in that environmental stem?
    env.0=???
    env.1=???
        ...???

I assume POSIX pipes rather than CMS/TSO/BATCHPIPES.  Can
your forked address space address ISPEXEC/ISREDIT subcommands
through such a pipe?  I believe you'd need a daemon lingering in
the parent process to do that.

--gil