Bruce, Peter, all:

A big thanks . its much appreciated by this older t-rex.

Scott

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 3:10 AM Bruce Hewson <bruce_hew...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Scott,
>
> How I do it.
>
> in  CSECT copy list form from CONSTANTs section to DSECT working section
> Update message text
> run WTO execute form
>
> in DSECT
> WTO list form map
>
> in Constants
> WTO_text WTO list form with text
> WTO_length = * - WTO_text
>
> DESCT maps onto your own STORAGE area, thus copying the constant LIST form
> over the DSECT map makes the code reentrant.
>

> On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:55:45 -0500, scott Ford <idfli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Peter,
> >
> <snip>
> >I have to add displays ( WTOs ). I dont have complaints again IBM, rarely,
> >best people I ever worked with, my issue is howtos. Working examples which
> >I can refer to and understand
> >(prototype) before I start writing code. When to use the execute form of
> >the macro vs list, also let me add I was never an applications program, i
> <snip>
>

> Regards
> Bruce

*IDMWORKS *

Scott Ford

z/OS Dev.

“By elevating a friend or Collegue you elevate yourself, by demeaning a
friend or collegue you demean yourself”

www.idmworks.com

scott.f...@idmworks.com

Blog: www.idmworks.com/blog

*The information contained in this email message and any attachment may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any
printout thereof.*