That's interesting! You said the exit was re-entrant so how is it obtaining the working storage. If it's doing a GETMAIN why don't you just increase the size
of the storage. Why do you have a constraint of 100 bytes?

On 2019-11-25 1:11 AM, scott Ford wrote:
David,

True, sorry misread his reply. David my issue is I have limited storage for
variables, 100 bytes , like being back writing BAL on a 360/20. I haven’t
had this experience on a piece of re-entrant code with this limitation.
This was one of the main reasons I asked the question of my colleagues here
on the Listserv.

The exit is Top-secrets exit.

Scott