I was consulting at Arlington County, Virginia County Government.  My whole
family was at a friend's house as was our tradition but I had to report to the
IT Department by 11:30 PM even though I had been running a virtual machine
whose date had been set to cross the threshold at least 10 times.  We were gone
by 12:15.

---
Bill Dodge

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 15:19:52 -0800, Tom Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com>