We have defined in our policy both the CF's normally in use during
Production and the CF that will be used in a DR. That way when the policy
is replicated to the DR site all the information required is already
present and we do not have to switch policies. In normal life a D CF
command shows one unreachable CF and 2 active ones. During DR the opposite
shows with the DR CF active and the 2 normal ones unreachable.

Jerry Whitteridge
Delivery Manager / Mainframe Architect
GTS - Safeway Account
602 527 4871 Mobile