Netview is not among the CA products we have. But, I guess I wasn't clear. The
direction is toward nothing that isn't z/OS. CA-OPS/MVS is something we do use
and it would be inconvenient to do without some automation. We have CA-1, but I
can convert to RMM. I have alternatives or can do without all of our CA
products. And most other ISV software. Running without support is generally an
accepted risk.

Ed's comments are also interesting. I might find is worthwhile to do one more
OS upgrade to 2.3 or even 2.4, but not if I have to zOSMF. No zIIP available.

Other alternatives discussed include just shutting it down, or copying the data
to Oracle and flat text files, or running our application systems through magic
box java converters. Or, moving to Adabas/Natural on LUW.

But, any of these options, still require me to downsize and shed ISV's. There
is absolutely no appetite for continuing paying for mainframe software at
current levels.