From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lionel B Dyck
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2020 7:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Downsizing? - OPS?

[[ SEI WARNING *** This email was sent from an external source. Do not open
attachments or click on links from unknown or suspicious senders. *** ]]

For an automation tool at no cost, other than your time/resources, take a look
on the cbttape at TSSO - it works with z/OS, is free, and does some of what OPS
does - perhaps most since you can write your own rexx for it.
Balance the cost of your time/resources with the cost of a vendor product and
as usual ymmv.

Good luck

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website: http://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden