On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 01:59:55PM -0400, Tony Thigpen wrote:
> Is there someone at bitsavers that does scanning if we send them the
> manuals? Rates for mailing books is not that bad. I would send a few
> of my old ones to someone to scan.
>
> I also have a bunch of old IBM VSE fiche showing program listings
> for things like supervisor, vtam, cobol, rpg, cics, etc. I don't
> know if someone is interested in converting it.

Myself, I am not afilliated with bitsavers, just a somewhat interested
in so called classic computing (as defined in somebody's sig, "classic
is the one that works").

>From what I can see on their page, they have already plenty of work
and a hands full. But from what I have seen, they accept stuff for
scanning, after arrangement.

I think you should contact them, the address in on their page. It is
partially in an image, and I will not reproduce it here because
bots. Send them list of titles, authors, year of printing etc, so they
can say what they already have. Sometimes they have it, still waiting
in a pack for processing.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola