From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of Bob
Bridges [robhbrid...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 9:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: PARM= vs PARMDD= and symbol substitution

If "typical Blue thinking of the age" is meant to be a sneer, I don't see it.
If I thought a change I was proposing would involve a HUGE conversion effort,
or a customer revolt - either one, to say nothing of both - I don't care how
much better I thought it might be; it would have to be an optional addition,
not a replacement.

---

/* If "compassionate conservative" is an oxymoron, then so is "liberal values".
 -John Aul (j...@symon.com), quoted in A Word A Day */