I'm also have a FIOS router and are using the Netgear ORBI. I turned the wifi
off on the FIOS router and the ORBI provides WIFI in access point mode. Works
fine.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com