> I thought the macros were part of CONCEPT 14?

CONCEPT 14 (http://skycoast.us/pscott/software/mvs/c14/c14-0000.html) could be
what I was thinking of.  It's the basis for the macro package in the HLASM
Toolkit.

The macro package I actually used was called PROC.

> http://skycoast.us/pscott/software/mvs/c14/c14-0000.html

The only SPSS I ever heard of was Statistical Package for the Social Sciences,
and it didn't look like assembler.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3