SPPS reminds of a little war story.

The garment retailer had a ticketing system whereby we printed sticky
labels, numbered in 100 increments. That's what the analyst specified.
These labels were quite expensive compared to line printer paper. They were
printed on the 1403 or whatever.

We ran a few thousand off and the analyst realised that he should have said
increments of 10, not 100. We were going to run out of numbers.

Lots of useless labels and red faces....

--
Wayne V. Bickerdike