> I often use a tongue click but I have to say that I am not as consistent
> with the sound as I would like so usually start out with the clicker and
> then go use my tongue.

Robyn, I used to do that too, start with a clicker and switch to my tongue 
once they understood the c/t concept. Lately though I've just started with a 
tongue click and they all seem to catch on just as quickly.

Of course my old quarter horse feels that his old clicking joints should 
count too! LOL

Cheryl

ToltallyICE at Sand Creek Icelandic Horse Farm
Icelandic Horses and Icelandic Sheepdogs
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: www.toltallyice.com
Idaho 



"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] The video every Icelandic Horse owner should have:  
http://IceHorses.net/video.html
[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
[] IceHorses ToolBar  http://iceryder.ourtoolbar.com/  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to