In a message dated 1/3/07 10:50:59 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I can not find either of my clickers!  I had one in the house and one in my
> fanny pack I ride with, and they are both missing.  I suspect the dog for
> the one in the house missing, but I'm afraid my fanny pack one just fell out
> somewhere.  Anyone know where I can order a couple quick?
>
>   Susan in NV
>

Lots of choices on the internet, but don't know how quickly they would
arrive--priority male?
You might want to check with pet shops the carry dog training supplies as
well as farm supply stores.
I use my tongue now if I'm not sporting my wrist clicker, and the guys don't
seem to be confused.
Happy clicking and shaping.
Kate Basler
Monterey, MA
Slettir/Paddington, Icelandic pony
Kokopelli,   Hackney pony mule
Tess and Bodhi, Irish Water Spaniels
Dorje, Snowshoe cat

Reply via email to